CHIOR SPB-type Submersible Chopper Pumps are designed for shredding and lifting slurry from animal husbandry, biogas digestate or industrial wastewater containing lumpy and fibrous solids.
The highly efficient size reduction of the fibrous components in the material is caused by an innovative cutting system that ensures optimum pump operation even under harsh working conditions.
High-efficiency, low-energy consumption motor
Innovative and efficient chopping system preventing clogging
Anti-leakage design for extended durability
FunciónIts compact design and reduced overall dimensions make the pump easy to handle and install. The SPB range is available with a variety of accessories suitable for multiple applications. CHIOR SPB-type Submersible Chopper Pumps can be installed in different configurations, either fastened to a vertical pole fixed to the tank or free-standing on the bottom of the tank.
For both solutions, the pump can be positioned either vertically or horizontally.
- Cast iron body
- Submersible IE3 electric motor (premiun efficiency), 3-phase, 4-pole, insulation class F, IP68 protection
- Thermal probe preventing motor from overheating
- Fixed knives, helicoid and impeller blades manufactured from treated and hardened material
- Mechanical silicon carbide seal
- Rubber-sheathed cable with stainless-steel cable gland
- INNOVATIVE CHOPPING SYSTEM:
- Allows multiple cutting points per rotation
- Direct contact between sharpened helicoid blades and fixed knives ensuring optimum shredding
- Open suction inlet allowing excess material to flow out and preventing clogging
- Fixed knives arranged on the outer circumference of the suction inlet
- 3-blade helicoid conveyor promoting material flow into the pump
- Toothed plate with grooves facilitating material discharge
- Channel impeller with sharp-profile blades
- High-efficiency, low-energy consumption electric motor
- Innovative, efficient chopping system preventing clogging
- Anti-leakage design for extended durability
- Easy maintenance thanks to modular chopping unit design
- Self-adjusting chopping system
- Bracket mounting kit for vertical pole-mounted installation
- Bracket mounting kit for horizontal pole-mounted installation
- Mounting kit for vertical free-standing installation
- Mounting kit for horizontal free-standing installation
The synonym for cement feeding and conveying in concrete batching plants.